Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C.
150 Post Street, Suite 742
San Francisco, CA 94108
- The services and legal information presented at this site are for informational purposes only and should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Your receipt of the information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a contract for representation by Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C.
- This website is not intended to solicit clients outside the state of California. The lawyers of the law firm of Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. are licensed to practice law only in the State of California.
- The transmission to Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. of an e-mail inquiry itself does not contractually obligate Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. to respond or to represent you as your attorney. Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and our firm expressly agree, in writing, that we will serve as your attorney, and only after performing a conflicts check. You should also be aware that the Statute of Limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) may severely limit the time remaining for you to file any potential claims you may have.
- Please be advised that the results achieved in any given case depend upon the exact facts and circumstances of that case. Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. cannot guarantee a specific result in any legal matter. Any testimonial or case result listed on this site is based on an actual legal case and represents the results achieved in that particular case based on its unique set of facts, and does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of any other legal matter. The information contained within this website is general in nature and may not apply to any specific factual or legal circumstances, nor should the description of any specific case or set of fact or circumstances be construed as a prediction that a similar outcome could be expected if the case or facts occurred again. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT, AND SIMILAR RESULTS MAY NOT BE OBTAINED IN YOUR CASE.
- Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. makes no warranty, express or implied, about the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the information set forth herein or in any other website to which this site may be linked. Any reader’s use of the information set forth in the website is at the reader’s own risk. Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. reserves the right to decline any representation and not to accept any particular case, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason, and shall not be required to justify or explain any such refusal.
- This Disclaimer shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as applied to agreements made and to be performed solely therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court, City and County of San Francisco, State of California.
- In some jurisdictions, this site may be considered advertising for lawyers; accordingly, the reader should be cautioned that hiring a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on written representations as to any lawyer’s qualifications or experience.
- This site may, from time to time, contain links to other sites on the Internet. Those links are intended solely to help the reader identify and locate other resources on the Internet. The links are not intended to state or imply that Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. vouches for or is affiliated or associated in any way with such other resources, or is legally authorized to use and intellectual property that may be reflected therein. Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
- Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. welcomes emails from readers of the site, but any reader should be aware that any such communication would not be secure or confidential, or entitled to attorney-client privilege.
- To the extent the State Bar rules require us to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, Anderson Poole & Couche, P.C. designates Jamie Couche as the attorney responsible for this site.